mercredi 28 janvier 2015

FROM Dr Anthony Emmanuel.COMPENSATION FOR YOUR PAST EFFORT.

Hello,





Greetings how are you with your family? I hope fine. I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from south korea Meanwhile i and my new partner just arrived in south korea ,meanwhile I didn't forget your past efforts to assist me in transferring of the fund despite that it failed us some how.

This is to notify you that I have deposited your fund ($750.000.00 USD) with the western union money transfer organization group in Burkina Faso to be transferred/send to you before left the country. They told me that they will be sending the sum of $5,000.00us to you everyday until the total sum is completed, that is my agreements with them.



Below is the information to your first payment of the $5,000.00 USD.



SENDER'S NAME: ===== FROM Dr Anthony Emmanuel.

SENDER'S COUNTRY==== BURKINA FASO

RECEIVER'S NAME: ====

RECEIVER'S COUNTRY====

TEXT QUESTION: ====In God

ANSWER:========We Trust

AMOUNT:========$5,000,00 USD

MTCN :=========290-039-2462

MTCN :=========290-039-2462



Once, you pick it you should try to let them know so that they can send you another payment without any delay.



Contact the western union on;

Name; MRS ALIMA KULU (Foreign Operation Manager)

Email;( westernunion.bfcustomer@yahoo.fr )



And you should not hesitate to let me know whenever you receives your fund,



Best Regard,

FROM Dr Anthony Emmanuel.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates