dimanche 4 juillet 2010

Khloe Kardashian Weight Loss

Khloe Kardashian showed off her new slender shape, she recently lost 12 pounds by working out with her sisters Kim and Kourtney.

On the second season of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, I had gained weight and it really showed on TV.

I’m much taller than my sisters. They’re proportioned, but people don’t realize they’re petite. I’ll never be scary-skinny. At my biggest, I’m still happy with who I am.

Khloe says she lost the extra weight just by watching what she eats and by working out. She also said she doesn’t plan to lose an extreme amount of weight, like 60 pounds. I think she looks great!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates