jeudi 17 janvier 2013

T.I. Says He's "Looking Into" A Possible Grand Hustle Album






T.I. discusses the possibility of uniting the Grand Hustle crew for an album.


Between G.O.O.D. Music's 2012 debut, rumors of a Shady 2.0 album and Maybach Music Group's ever-expanding list of projects, group compilation albums are quickly becoming the standard for many line-ups. Now, T.I. talks to Al Lindstrom about the possibility of a Grand Hustle project.


T.I. offered little detail as to whether the members of his imprint's line-up would ever join forces on a LP, but he did hint that there may be some truth behind it.


"Yeah, I'm looking into it, a Hustle Gang album. I'm looking into it," he said.


T.I. also discussed the tension between making music and the marketability of some of his records. He explained that he tries never to confuse the two ideas; instead, he looks to the sheer quality of his music to determine what songs will make the album's final cut.







0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates